- Header Menu:
To create menu, you need to go to Admin Panel / Appearance / Menu .
You need to create menu from / Customize / Menus / Create Menu .
You can create more menus in similar way. After creating menu, you need to add pages to that menu.
After creating the menu, you need to add pages, posts, categories, custom links to that menu. To add such first you need to create some pages, posts, categories, or custom links for the menu.
Two locations are available in this theme:
- Primary: This setting allows user to change Primary/Main menu.
- Social: This setting allows user to change social menu.
- Menu Options:
- Make Menu Sticky : This option is for menu sticky. If menu sticky is enable then the menu is fixed when user scroll.
- HIde Search Icon : This option is for hide header menu search icon.
- Enable Menu Transparent : This option is to make header menu transparent.